Now Offering Virtual Telehealth Appointments
Elk Grove Hearing Care is excited to provide our patients with convenient, at-home care through our new telehealth services. You can now meet with us from the comfort and safety of your home.
The following appointment types are appropriate for telehealth services:
- Hearing aid troubleshooting
- Hearing aid consultations
- Hearing aid new fit check-in appointments
Benefits of Telehealth Appointments
- Minimize risk of exposure by visiting your audiologist virtually
- Gain peace of mind with the opportunity to express concerns about your symptoms
- Receive advice from your audiologist from the comfort of your home
- Get notified when your audiologist is available – no extended wait times
- Use your Apple (iOS 12 and above) or Android device (v. 7.0 and above) to virtually attend your appointment
Optimize Your Visit
Be sure to let us know ahead of time if you are having issues with the telehealth technology, preferably the day before your scheduled appointment.
During your appointment, make sure you are in a quiet, well-lit place. Do NOT answer any other phone calls or text messages during your appointment. Please treat this just as you would an in-person visit.
Your provider will be logged in and will wait no more than 10 minutes for you to connect. If you fail to connect, per our office policy, a $35 no-show fee will apply.
Please understand that telehealth is a constantly evolving service and by offering our patients these services, we do not guarantee they will be covered by your insurance. There is also the possibility that your condition may need an in-person appointment.
Contact Elk Grove Hearing Care for more information or to schedule an appointment.